A Bookworms Bookshelf

I read a lot, like most people that must be on this site, and much by accident, this blog came to life and now here I am, creating this blog. I'm also on a bunch of other sites as well so you can find me on them by clicking the links.

I like to use gifs a lot because they represent my feelings towards books a lot. I've read through a lot of reviews and as a result, I view books a little bit differently than how I used to.

Twitter | Goodreads

Dark Visions Bind-Up: The Strange Power, The Possessed, The Passion

Dark Visions BIND-UP: The Strange Power, The Possessed, The Passion - L. J. Smith

I didn't even finish reading throughout this entire thing. I just got bored of it, the characters got on my nerves and it just felt like I was reading Twilight again.

Kaitlyn or whatever her name is could give Bella Swan a run for her money when it comes to being a Mary Sue. She's pretty but she's "ugly" and people don't like to go near her. Her eyes are startling and then she falls in love with the first guy that's nice to her.

She doesn't even know Rob or whatever his name is and she's already staying up nights thinking about him. Gabriel is some kind of bad boy who kills people without meaning to and he also likes Katilyn.

Shocker, where have I read this before.

At some point, I just got so sick and tired and bored of the characters and what was going on that I just stopped reading halfway through and read the ending to see what happened.

For the first time in my life I lost the will to keep reading a book.