A Bookworms Bookshelf

I read a lot, like most people that must be on this site, and much by accident, this blog came to life and now here I am, creating this blog. I'm also on a bunch of other sites as well so you can find me on them by clicking the links.

I like to use gifs a lot because they represent my feelings towards books a lot. I've read through a lot of reviews and as a result, I view books a little bit differently than how I used to.

Twitter | Goodreads

Awkward

Awkward - Marni Bates

I actually really liked Awkward. I thought it was hilarious and I had to actually stop reading at some points because I was laughing so hard.

I can definitely understand Mackenzie and the awkward person that she is. I'm a pretty awkward person myself . . . except I'm not as awkward as her.

When I got to the part where she became famous, I thought she was going to go and get drunk and crazy and everything and even though she did technically get drunk, she didn't go crazy or do stupid stuff like that. I loved that her friends were there for her and never ditched her, something that seems to be common in stories now.

If I'm ever in a bad mood or I've had a bad day, I'm definitely going to be reading this.