A Bookworms Bookshelf

I read a lot, like most people that must be on this site, and much by accident, this blog came to life and now here I am, creating this blog. I'm also on a bunch of other sites as well so you can find me on them by clicking the links.

I like to use gifs a lot because they represent my feelings towards books a lot. I've read through a lot of reviews and as a result, I view books a little bit differently than how I used to.

Twitter | Goodreads | Leafmarks

LitRate Kickstarter

Reblogged from Moonlight Reader:

I don't know how I missed this, since the person behind it, Ashley with Creative Whim, is my blog host for my main blog. But I'm wondering if any of my booklikes peeps have heard anything about this proposed new site.

Ashley is also the designer of the Ultimate Book Blogger (UBB) plug-in, which is beloved of wordpress book bloggers. She has her own book blog, and is well-connected with the book blogger community. I can also personally attest that she is extremely responsive to questions - every time I have put in a service ticket, my question has been answered or issue resolved within hours.

Her kickstarter page is here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1537387347/litrate-an-online-community-for-book-lovers?ref=card

I still haven't really connected with leafmarks. I remain bound to Goodreads by one group, the challenge function (which is far superior to the booklikes challenge) and their book database.

Redburn/White-Jacket/Moby-Dick (Library of America #9)
Herman Melville, G. Thomas Melerlle, G. Thomas Tanselle